Twenty-Fourth

Brick grates set into the walls of a Bangkok house hide a series of outdoor spaces



Last December being 24
Mixed feeling.
.....
Learned so much on my 24th year of living.
From the power of kindness, compassion, to admitting fault and imperfections graciously, and surrendering to God all my life, and my future.
.....
Life is a constant battle.
It's a wheel of constant learning and moving.
Failing, understanding yourself further and pushing further into growth.
It is full of surprises, and your plans may not work the way you wanted it, but at the end of the day, there are just too many things beyond our control.
The only thing that defines our path is how we react to those unplanned situations.
.....
I still have so much to learn, so much to live for.
So many failures to experiences,
So many victories to achieve,
So many people to learn.
From love and care for.
.....
And I'm so thankful for all the lessons and love that I have received this far.
.....
24, surprise me...
I'm ready to expand my horizons further and get the next level.




Pict by : http://www.dezeen.com/

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Positivity

Maturing Sentiments

Everyone Have a Story